Bullhorn Creative is an impact branding agency. And we are a B Corp. We are passionate about strong design, compelling language, and building brands that can change the world. We are seeking a new team member to help us grow our portfolio of purpose-driven clients.
Trust is essential to our work. Ultimately, trust is earned through good work and impact on our client’s business. However, it is often detailed organization, smart coordination, and professional communication that set the foundation.
Our process makes our best results repeatable, but it’s delicate. We all know and believe in it, but lines can blur as work builds and timelines get compressed. It can bend as client demands shift and grow. We may consider short cuts when we think we know the answer. Clients may ask for short cuts when they don’t understand or appreciate it. This is why our process needs a defender, an advocate always acting on its behalf.
ABOUT THE POSITION
This is a full-time remote position with some travel required.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Empathetic + Honest
We question everything, listen carefully, and respond thoughtfully.
- Creative + Decisive
We think expansively and make the tough choices to create clarity.
- Dissatisfied + Improving
We notice what’s broken and we fix it.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Serve as the lead point of contact for clients
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our work
- Clearly communicate the progress of projects
- Forecast, track, and report on key account metrics
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- High level of organization
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to solve problems
- Desire to work with others
- Ability to accept constructive feedback and adjust as required
- Aptitude for learning new things
WHAT WOULD GIVE YOU AN ADVANTAGE
- Showing an interest in the creative industry
- Having an understanding of business problems
- 5+ years comparable working experience
- Showing a broad range of interests
We offer employees and their families (including domestic partners, partners in a civil union, and same-sex partners) health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, paid time off, and a flexible working environment. We also provide paid parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers. And a computer and a bicycle.
The compensation range for this position is $45,000 – $65,000. Salary for this position will be commensurate with experience and location. Additionally, employees immediately qualify for quarterly bonuses up to 5% of your salary.
HOW TO APPLY
Send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A cover letter
- Your resume
- 3 professional references
- Your Enneagram number
- Anything else we should know about you